1) Raise the bar of front-end development skills in our engineering pool
- Set expectations for engineers: All engineers are expected to have a certain level of proficiency in front-end development
- Conduct hands-on training: Allan, who has front-end development experience, will conduct the class.
2) Develop front-end engineers
- Develop 2 - 4 front-end specialists who can champion front-end development standards, testing, coaching
Being Pixel Perfect - Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 (what to make pixel perfect?) | Part 4 (How to make it pixel perfect?) | Part 5 (How to test?) | What makes a great user interface? | What are our biggest opportunities? | Part 6 (Why aren't we pixel perfect?) | Part 7 (Building front-end development skills) | Part 8 (Standards anyone?) | Part 9 (web template for dev teams) | Part 10 (new brand guidelines are available now!) | Part 11 (top developer tools for front-end development)